New graduates are welcome- we love training new vets and learning new things from them in return. We have the perfect team currently and will be highly selective for this position as we are looking for someone that fits in well with the team, has a great attitude, and a strong work ethic. Not to mention a love of all things pets! Salary is negotiable. Benefits are incredible!
• 401(K) with 4% match
• 80+hours PTO/year
• Medical Insurance (up to 100% Employer paid)
•Dental, and Vision coverage (100% Employer Paid)
• Life insurance (100% Employer Paid up to $50,000)
• Short and long term disability (100% Employer Paid)
• Financial planning and CPA prepared tax returns (100% Employer Paid)
• Student loan repayment options
• Free pet basic care plans
• Flexible work schedule with 3-4 day work weeks available.
Job responsibilities: Responsible for providing medical care for patients. This may include but is not limited to seeing in room appointments,
drop-off appointments, day-time emergency appointments, performing surgeries, and client communication. We are looking for someone with excellent communication and diagnostic skills. We also have a rescue on site- Cheyla's Rescue Foundation. Check out our website for more
information. www.summit-vet.com. We have adopted out nearly 150 pets in our first year! Please email us at [email protected] with any questions you may have.
Please email a resume to [email protected] or if you have any questions.