Cheyla’s Rescue Foundation
Summit Bridge Veterinary Hospital is honored to help save more animal lives through Cheyla’s Rescue Foundation, established by Dr. Berkeridge. This 100% volunteer-run, no-kill animal rescue organization promotes the support of homeless and unwanted pets to becoming happy, healthy, adoptable family members.
The Mission of Cheyla’s Rescue Foundation
- To educate the public about animal care to prevent neglect, cruelty, and suffering for pets
- To help reduce the number of homeless pets in our community through our spay/neuter programs
- To facilitate the rescue, medical treatment, rehabilitation, and adoptive placement of dogs and cats
- To fundraise in order to provide:
- Medical care
- Food and shelter
- Spay/neuter services
- Educational materials
- To support volunteers by providing:
- Training and supplies
- Volunteer recognition
- To develop partnerships and collaborative relationships with other organizations and businesses to support our vision
Because Cheyla’s Rescue Foundation is run completely by volunteers, all donations go directly to the care and rehabilitation of rescued dogs and cats.